Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Make a move. Any move.

First week has been...interesting. I drank more than I wanted to. I also went to the doctor, but didn't look at the scale. I know it's hovering around 210. :/ So far this week has been better. No drinking Monday or today. And today I had 2 special k protein shakes and for dinner an avocado, egg, tomatoes and onions. It was pretty good! Aiming for around the same thing tomorrow. I'm also trying to go outside for more sunshine. I think this will help a lot. Vitamin D and all.

I found an article that I found inspiring. Here's a quote:

The truth is that we can’t plan life, but we can participate in it. The things that seem uncontrollable are more in your grasp than you realize. Just remember:
It’s not about the destination. It’s about the direction. 
Although, I'd prefer it's not about the destination. It's about the journey. But you get what I'm saying. Here's the link if you'd like to read: Make a move. Any move.

No comments:

Post a Comment